RE: The opening sequence
- The bus ad would be for a column on a website, not a newspaper.
- That queen in the black mesh shirt and tank top walking by while SJP is being splashed would now have a beard and shorn hair.
- The opening music would be by Yelle.
- The pink tutu would be some Marc Jacobs number.
RE: The characters
addition to Carrie's job change, Samantha would be fucking Ronn Torrosian, Charlotte would have been scandalized by a
gossip website (possibly a rival to the site where Carrie has a
column). Miranda would still be a lawyer and still be with Steve. She
would be a man. A pregnant man. (Bonus: Pregnant man footage after the jump!)
- Instead of smoking, Carrie would be constantly updating her Facebook status via her iPhone.
- They would be more open about the status of their trust funds/inheritances/divorce settlements.
- Samantha would be obsessed about cameras and privacy and masturbate compulsively.
RE: The new skew
- As a ratings stunt there would be an internet poll as to which one would die.
- Samantha would die from MRSA because Americans hate sexual people.
- Miranda would die next from complications of her gender reassignment.
- Charlotte would die from some bad foie gras.
- Carrie would die when a shoe becomes stuck in a subway grate and a bus slams into her. The bus would have an ad for her internet column.