Following is a list of quotes. Some are from Guy Montag, hero of Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 (or from the book in general). Some are from Heidi Montag, the lead character in MTV's The Hills. This isn't going to be as easy as you expect.
- "I just want someone to hear what I have to say. And maybe if I talk long enough, it'll make sense."
- "Its real beauty is that it destroys responsibility and consequences."
- "You have to do what you feel comfortable with."
- "The sun burnt every day. It burnt time."
- "I'm seventeen and I'm crazy. My uncle says the two always go together. When people ask your age, he said, always say seventeen and insane."
- "You always dread the unfamiliar."
- "I like to read a couple books at once. ... Right now I’m also reading the Bible, beginning to end. I’m very religious. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am."
- "We begin by beginning, I guess."
- "I'm actually a drama-free person."
- "Burn all, burn everything. Fire is bright and fire is clean."
- "You're afraid of making mistakes. Don't be. Mistakes can be profited by."
- "I don’t think anyone cares who ... Montag votes for."
Answers as to which are from the destroyer of books who goes on to love books and which are from the destroyer of books who goes on to endorse John McCain are post-jump.